Pan Pan Saga Villa Hotel is a budget hotel that I booked through Agoda I had to cancel my previous booking with another hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The other hotel I booked was resort-type, complete with cottages and a swimming pool. Pan Pan paled in comparison, with no swimming pool, and not even a proper restaurant. But we only had one day in Siem Reap and only needed a good place to sleep and take bath. Pan Pan was able to give all of that to us, and an efficient tour of Siem Reap and the Angkor Archaeological complex.
- Mike, the all-around guy (receptionist, cleaner, and cook) is attentive, although not very smiling maybe because he has not slept since the night before being the only person doing everything in the hotel.
- Kifi can arrange tours for you with his brother, Kim, as the tour driver. I communicated with Kifi and he came up with a $58 per person tour for us. The tour included the following:
— two-way airport transfers
— one day Angkor pass worth US$37.00
— tour of Angkor Wat, Bayon, Angkor Thom, and Ta Phrom
— tour of Tonle Sap lake
— unlimited cold water
— airconditioned four-seater car
— dinner buffet
- Airport transfers are available.
- Family room is good for 6 persons, and the beds were good for more people.
- Bathroom was spacious and water was abundant.
- Located along a main street.
- Far from Pub Street. The popular Pub Street is walkable, but quite a distance (about 10-15 minute walk) from the hotel.
- Free breakfast was meager, only two pieces of toast, a fried egg, and a cup of Khmer coffee. But if you’re paying less than US$5.00 per night, then it was nothing to complain about. If you want more breakfast, just walk down street and you will find many small stores selling local and Western-style breakfast.
- The family room was not very secure because the hotel has no gate and no guard and the room is located near the street. Make sure you lock the door always.
- There is free wi-fi, but connection is slow, like Philippine slow.
Pan Pan Saga Villa Hotel
Soksan Street, Steung Thmey Villa, Svay Dangkum Commune
Contact No: +85570633180 (Kifi)